Read or Download 1095-1989 (R IEEE Guide for Installation of Vertical Generators and Generator. Motors for Hydroelectric Applications PDF
Best nonfiction_1 books
Learn into the orogenic techniques that formed the continental crust of Europe has a long-standing culture. Why the necessity to quantify and version? it isn't simply passable to spot subduction zones, accretionary prisms, island arcs, extensional cave in and different normal goods of the geodynamic menu.
- Estimating haplotype frequencies and standard errors for multiple single nucleotide polymorphisms
- IEEE Std C37.110-1996 Guide for the Application of Current Transformers Used for Protective Relaying Purposes
- Acceleration of the Center of Mass of an Extended Body in a Weak Gravitational Field
- Low Flow Estimation in the United Kingdom (1992)(en)(292s)
- Investigations in Stellar Spectroscopy IV. Spectroscopic Evidence for the Existence of Two Classes o
Extra info for 1095-1989 (R IEEE Guide for Installation of Vertical Generators and Generator. Motors for Hydroelectric Applications
Following a direct-voltage, high-potential test, the tested winding must be grounded and thoroughly discharged. The insulation r a t i n g of the winding and the test level of voltage applied determine the period of time required to dissipate the charge and, in many cases, the ground must be maintained for several hours t o dissipate the charge t o avoid personnel hazard. this current is usually between 25% and 50% of rated current. A slight amount of ventilation must be provided t o exhaust the moisture-laden air.
Or call us Toll Free a t 1-800-678-IEEE and ask for Standards Training Programs.
4) Even though the short-circuit method is used to dry out the armature winding, t h e resulting current in the field winding is not generally sufficient for adequate drying out of the field. One method for drying out the field is t o operate the machine under load for several days. Alternatively, the field can be dried out by applying direct current t o the field with the rotor stationary, but with the current limited s o that the temperature given in item 1 will not be exceeded. This current should not be passed through the brushes; instead, the current should be applied t o the machine field a t the connection t o the collector rings.
1095-1989 (R IEEE Guide for Installation of Vertical Generators and Generator. Motors for Hydroelectric Applications